Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 86 - Picking Clothes

Dex-chan lover
Considering how charmingly down-to-earth the character writing is in this series, the initial gimmick was bound to be dropped lest the manga just becomes a schizophrenic parody of itself.
But I do understand some disappointment considering it was a pretty novel and well-handled gimmick. I guess that'll leave a vacuum for weak copycats to show up eventually.

Dex-chan lover
The entire premise of this manga is gone . Now it's just a normal romance manga but im not complaining 😊

Dex-chan lover
@Polo
honestly i thought the concept was really cute, but the execution wound up making me feel kinda gross when he was outright asking to interact with the other personas. when she does it on her own, perfecto. when requested, it made me feel :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Polo sometimes you have to end a gimmick before it becomes a crutch. If Pseudo Harem kept doing the same ol gags without any progression, a lot of people would get tired of it more. Heck, that's the reason I got burned out from karakai jouzu takagi. They used the harem aspect well enough already, and a few snippets here and there would be great, but forcing it into a story that progressed this much already would probably just ruin the flow because Rin used those characters as a way to get past her embarrassment towards senpai. Right now, she has no reason to make a facade anymore.

Group Leader
@Polo @thegentelman I don't think the pretended thing is gone,since the author did let Rin confuse to pretend when she was about to flirt with senpai,and senpai tease her with it much more than once
And the page4 Rin said"not on our shopping date",So she is just want to flirt with her bf instead of let someone else did it(even though it is herself lol).So there's no way the premise is gone,just enjoy it :D

Dex-chan lover
When your alternate personalities are more popular than you are.

We still have yet to see Yandere-chan in his harem.
Notice me senpai!
maxresdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
Pro tip, just wear sandals and shorts in ALL climates in University. Hadn't failed me once.

Dex-chan lover
During my entire time at uni I went with a t-shirt + jeans every single day, don't think I ever wore any other combination.

Dex-chan lover
for me, it was shorts, t-shirt and sandals every single day.

I mean, for the three days of classes that I had before the whole quarantine thing

@lfscruz
Same. Always, and still do, wear shorts and a t-shirt, no matter the weather. Even if it was 30 degrees (Fahrenheit) I'd still ride my bike to school in shorts and a t-shirt. Only difference is I wear running shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread