Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 104 - Fireworks

Huhhhh ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What a lewd woman
Waiting her to open the door and look at Megu with absolute death in her eyes for blueovarying her like that

Fed-Kun's army
Im glad they kissed but the author had the perfect set up for them to do alot more, or at least a more beautiful kiss scene - with the light of the fireworks

Seems really fucking dumb to waste that moment on a random friend showing up.
If it were Me Id say no, I have plans with my BF sorry, go away. I mean seriously she didnt even call ahead to check if it was cool for her to show up.

And I doubt they'll do much with the parent free house either, despite there being only one thing a couple of teenagers in senior high/college are going to do with an empty house when theyre on love...
Im glad theyre together and all, I just wish there was some more intimacy -- or at least no fucking randos showing up to ruin a beautiful moment.

Miv

Aggregator gang
That was practically rape. I am calling the popo. Consent n/a.

Double-page supporter
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's nice to see a manga where the characters aren't in a volume long predictable arc and the story and relationships evolve at a decent pace. I love slice-of-life stuff but the developments of the characters and their relationship here are why other manga see subsequent volume sales drop - there just isn't any development to keep people coming back to see what happens.

I mean, for a 4-page chapter manga that already had the couple confessing and dating since like 20 chapters ago, this kiss scene is a fucking blessing, its cute amd realistic (for a uwu fluffy manga ofc, I mean its just their first kiss, nobody said it had to be super romantic and epic, but it was cute and unexpected enough, like many other kisses that a lot of people are familiar with) many other mangas wish they have what Pseudo harem has. STILL

We just need to wait for Megu leaving and the Jojori outcome still can arrive, once wholesome horny always wholesome horny

Users who are viewing this thread