Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 104 - Waiting

Dex-chan lover
BUT WILL THE FFFF

The real fireworks were the love found on the way...

@MangaRockRefugee of course we do.

I mean. That's the best way to go about it in this type of setting, not even doubting the implications here, the author MUST have read what we all have read, and they know it too.
So, yeah, I guess it's official now, boys?

Dex-chan lover
in retrospect Jorori really like windows, all his stories involve a bed by a window, the one with the “did something good happen” girl, the married couple’s anniversary, the other couple’s first time, the fireworks one.
literally every story on that tank happens by a windowsill...

@impendio isn't that just a metaphor for us readers that means that we're literally intruding by watching it all happen as it is their time together and we're literally 'outsiders' .
Also isn't that just common thing to have a window nearby your bed? I have one.

Dex-chan lover
@Shizomist
Maybe it’s my country or something but while true that most rooms will have a window, most windows here are tangent to the beds and almost never on the same wall, also clear fixed windows are rare, most houses will have those frosted horizontal shutter type windows or something.

I mean, I don’t mind it but I just find it interesting that he always goes out of his way to show the outside-the-window shot with the ridiculously detailed lighting so I guess it speaks to him at some level. More than intruding I feel it’s to show a wall to represent it’s the characters’ story, not the viewers. It’s their second in time, and that is good, I sometimes get bothered but those unreal angles with transparent limbs and stuff, like, that’s not even PoV to say it’s part of the immersion...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy

Is this it? Is this the time to climb some stairs?

If they don't then I'll just headcannon that Jorori dj into this

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmm

sleep together --> handholding --> kiss --> confession --> living together --> ???

It's not
Kaguya-level
but I am so intrigued

Users who are viewing this thread