Pseudo Harem - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - Doubt

Dex-chan lover
The worries of a person with an amazing lover. "Oh no. S/He's so awesome. What if other people are also interested?"

Don't worry Rin, you're worth more than ten gals.

Dex-chan lover
It's fun seeing the show go from being " two friends that know they like each other but are afraid to say anything " to "worried girlfriend because his boyfriend is a dense harem MC" And it even makes sense why he's so dense, He was 100% focused on his girl so he never noticed the feelings of the other girls around him

Lmao Rin you're the one who's been training him to become a harem MC in the first place

Dex-chan lover
So fast, so sweet!

ACRikVY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Rin, my boy already has his hands full with his harem of one.

in which chapter did they start going out? want to skip some of the early game

Despite all her anxieties regarding his popularity, she would be much less happier if he wasn't popular.

Group Leader
@Slives I understand wanting to skip "to the good part", but I do highly recommend starting from the beginning in this case. It's been quite fun and endearing right from the start.

@Excaseusfortis @LemonLies
I have already read some of the beginning, and i'm not interested on it. I don't see the issue on wanting to skip chapters that i don't want to read, especially since it doesn't affect anyone other than me. Anyway, do as you wish, since i'll also do the same. Already got what i wanted. Thanks for "trying" to make me read from the start though, but I asked because i didn't want to read it, wether you like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread