Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 116 - Water’s Edge

Miv

Aggregator gang
@burningknuckle i wonder if we'd be here if we did.

I try to reconcile myself by thinking of divorce statistics.

But I probably should just date.

Dex-chan lover
@burningknuckle just as others said. We wouldn't have ended here in other case.
And this thought you mentioned comes every day. With every chapter of every fluff series.
We really call it upon ourselves here

Dex-chan lover
Somehow all this flirting by the beach reminds me of Tatsuro Yamashita's song Magic Ways.

Dex-chan lover
@burningknuckle
@BlazingMagpie
@VINT64
@Miv

Real life relationship are never as fulfilling as fictional one because life is a continuum, our story doesn't end until it ends. We can't decide to have the nice ending and the 2 year later epilogue and a smile on our hearts thinking everything will be forever fine and well for our characters, that's just not how life is. Life is about never getting tired, about accepting more and more stuff, making more and more concessions about who we are, who we wanted to be and who ultimately we've become. Rin can be super cute and supporting just like my gf but my life is no 100% revolving about her, and neither will Eiji's be, he will have to struggle with his studies, his work and the expectations he and the world have on himself, just like Rin will as well.

I've been on a 9 year relationship, we've lived together, we've lived abroad and away from each other, I have a family and friends that love me and accept me but I still struggle with crippling anxiety, agoraphobia and depression, I come to these fluff reads not because I want this, but because it gives me hope that maybe someone else out there can live as easily and peacefully as my favorite characters do. I don't belong in their world, I can just look from outside and hope I make the lives of those around me even a little bit better...

Cute Dorks non the less...

Dex-chan lover
@impendio I just do the whole self-deception thing and focus on whatever cute thing I'm reading. I can't multitask, so when I read this cute stuff I forget absolutely everything about my own life. It doesn't even stay at the back of my mind. I think I dive so deeply into whatever I read as a escapism coping mechanism, but it's a nice thing to do when I'm not pressured too.

Users who are viewing this thread