Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - Breaking News

I still struggle to find anything distinctive in the MC, can someone enlighten me?

Aggregator gang
I can see it now...She's gonna become famous and have a fanclub but they will get jelous of the Senpai qnd shout at him like “How dare you get close to Rin”...

@Arumir his personality and the fact that he can make her laugh whenever she needs it. Is that not the most important ?

Fed-Kun's army
Did they jump a year? Or was it the first shortfilm when this manga started?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this leads her to a great career in acting. To be able to do and succeed in something that your passionate about is truly a rare thing.

Aggregator gang
@GeNtLeM4N correct me if i'm wrong but i think this was the film made in the highschool theater club after Eiji graduated

Dex-chan lover
And when she was made into a star, Eiji could only dream of becoming one. Instead of acting alongside Rin, Eiji could only watch his beloved girlfriend from his phone in his humble 10 by 12 small room he rent with his part time work wages. Due to work time differences, they had been meeting less and less. Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Whenever they meet up they'd argue over the most trivial things. Eiji could only ask where things went wrong, while Rin had no time to waste because her next movie filming was about to begin.

Love turned to envy, and envy turned to resentment. What was once a highschool love is now an empty husk of two different person chasing their own separate things in life. Unable to let go nor move on, Eiji in a fit of melancholy, consumed a full bottle of sleeping pills, and slowly closed his eyes. His last vision was seeing Rin on his phone, proudly speaking to the media about her latest airing movie...

and then he woke up from his nightmare.

Fnl

just realized that everyone congratulated her, except for Eiji, which is fairly understandable, curious to see how its going to work out

Dex-chan lover
Just hoping this doesn't turn to something annoying, like toxic fans of rin or they can't meet again because agency

I don't know why, but my head keep saying if this shit is not manga, they'll break up soon

Users who are viewing this thread