Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 123 - Breaking News

Dex-chan lover
Oh good lord, this is how all NTR mangas end out.
I'm happy about her getting out into the world tho, so let's just hope our girl will make all the good choices

everyone here either watch/read to much ntr henti or experience firsthand/secondhand

Dex-chan lover
@MerQ07 haha, sadly the morbid reality usually play out like this. It's tough dating when you're a newbie star.

@Xystus holy shit man that was depressing but ngl, I was thinking of something like that too (minus the suicide part)

@Xystus that's depressing but tbh that's what gonne be if it were in real life. They can't meet each other because if they found out the media will surrounded them and ask any annoying questions

I'm really thinking this was the start of NTR shit or break up moment, but I'm hope that they gonna be okay.

@Rezna just read H ntr not gonna suffer your life, but experienced it will traumatizes you. Well I already experienced it before and yea.. it's hard to trust other girl or even read something like this make you feel deja vu

Wtf is wrong with ppl connecting this to ntr?!?! The fuck?!?!?! Ppl loosely use ntr its fucking disgusting and annoying.

"what a lovely series and happy chapter I wonder what people commented"

5 seconds later....

"I made a terrible mistake"

Me

Dex-chan lover
All this doom & gloom. Like we don't know our man's gonna put a ring on it. He gonna marry Rin and live his diabetes-sweet legal harem life forever.

What.. a sudden timeskip? where is my rin graduation and college preparation arc.. things moving so fast lol

Dex-chan lover
It'd be great if we could flag comments for claiming ntr, those comments really suck the joy outta manga

Dex-chan lover
@jeccccccccccccc It's what you get when you consume way too much hentai (90% of it is NTR or has cheating/blackmail/rape in it). Also people can't seem to separate fiction from reality (this seem to be common in the industry over there) for some reason. lol

Group Leader
Then she became famous, producer says to focus on acting and breakup with his boyfriend, producer blackmails her and falls to producer’s hands then all bad things happens and ends to tradegy... she better not to i got traumatized by these things ffs even tho there’s no drama still aaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread