Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 124 - Choices

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 I forgot about that option..Tbh i think like that sometimes too. Guiding someone is a responsibility since you may regret about it if it fails.

And if i'm the one scared to make a decision,i look for someone to agree with me. Well not to blame them later but to have a peace of mind like being supported

Me

Dex-chan lover
Just move in with senpai, and then you're with him even if you do follow your dream! It ain't hard, girl!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the senpai encourages her to follow her dreams. I mean if it's to follow senpai and go to college that's fine and all, but I hope she also sees a talent agency as an opportunity for a job.

I think the best option here is to take the acting gig while it's hot. But I'm curious what Run will choose

Uhhhhhhh...what about your parents decision? lol hopefully she gets it tho. It’s a great start up y’know

Dex-chan lover
just become a housewife, the other road is inevitable ntr

Me

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no cheatin' no matter what happens. These two(plus a few) were made for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Me there's a chance too, plot twist is really unexpected. But I'm glad there's no drama tag. I think they will be good (maybe?).

Well if she go for her dream and IF she successful, it will be hard for her to meet or marry with him. Because, you know right ? The fans is salty enough to end the carers of a actress. So in the end she will be paired with other actress, just like entertainment company want to (for more profit of course)

Also if she choose to be with him, their relationship will grow more further and get married after that. But This choice need sacrifice her dream.

the most drama I can see from this is the talent agency saying she can't have a boyfriend. I really doubt it'll go further than that

Dex-chan lover
Something about "talent agency" always sounds dodgy as hell to me, for some reason...

@openeeyes Let's hope it really does not devolve into drama, yes.

@Tatherwood
Yeah, i feel that too. Things like talent agencies and idol agencies in Japan make me feel worried. (IYKWIM)
I hope there's no drama in this series

Users who are viewing this thread