Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 124 - Choices

Aggregator gang
why do I get the feeling I know exactly what she will choose, and that I won't like it?

Aggregator gang
And so it ends with either senpai or the dream being abandoned (or at the very least sidelined).
Pretty shitty either way, the author played himself. Unless he goes for a copout, but that's still shit.

Supporter
I don't think this is one of those things where she is exactly picking between her boyfriend and a career; sure she'd spend LESS time with him, but that was going to be a thing unless they got a job together. She's not about to be an idol where she'd have to break up with her boyfriend to keep up appearances.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch. There wasn't anything fluffy here. Only harsh reality. You betrayed me, Saitou-sensei!

she should go for actress, sound like a bad idea to give up on an opportunity like this just for being at your boyfriend's school

Dex-chan lover
Take the acting work, go to uni later in life. Youth is a time limited resource, and as an actress it's very valuable. It has far less benefit with academic work, so do that after. Same advice to pro athletes. Simple opportunity cost calculation.

Now that I think about it High school is pretty young to be deciding what you would be doing all your life. Heck, I'm 27 and I still don't know if this is what I want to do all my life.

Fed-Kun's army
“It's your choice alone” Yeah i hate this advice. I know it sounds unfair but it doesn't help at all. She's struggling because she can't find the answer herself yet. That advice doesn't do anything

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 the problem with giving advice that doesn’t result in the person deciding for themselves is that if it doesn’t work they’ll blame you.

In giving suggestions to people you only really have to point out their options but don’t suggest what they should do it’s still good to ask people for suggestions when it comes to decision because they might know more pros and con on a given choice you might have no idea off or they might suggest a 3rd option you never thought of in the first place.

Tbh in most case people already know what they want to do they just don’t have the strength to take the step that’s why they are looking for people to talk to and would agree with them and if I fail I can point the blame to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread