Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 126 - Reminiscence

Dex-chan lover
>one or the other
sab7TZ1.gif

No it doesn't. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Dex-chan lover
If you assume that her acting is only good on the amateur level then [the one or the other] thing is not that farfetched. Dont know how strict japan is about single actress,model,etc but if they do have that rule then they will make exceptions only if it is truly worth it.

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://youtu.be/SHhrZgojY1Q?t=464

bad idea to read this before Valentines but cant wait for the next chapter! Senpai cheer her up !

Personally, I'd rather have her select Eiji over her passion. This is because of two reasons.
First, long-distance sucks.
Second, being an actress means you have to, and forgive me for uttering this straight fact, kiss other men. I know I might sound immature but I personally care a lot when I see actresses and actors kissing each other having significant others standing still. I just can't handle it. I don't care if its just fiction, or acting, or whatever. I really do want her to take Eiji. Seems like Eiji won't let that happen and sacrifice himself for the sake of Rin.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that all of this build up is just to show how Chad eiji can be. Don't let me down man.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she needs to stop dating him if she decides to be kickstart her career...
How Mai handled it in Aobuta was really great, they're not idols so what's even the problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread