Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 128 - Determination

Yeah the resolution loses its impact when the issue itself was contrived in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
people. this is their movie.... the one that went viral... we are watching the movie.... not actual plot... I guess...?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this is their movie, but half the time their ad-libbing resulting in the non-rectangle and non-hexagon speech bubbles (when they follow script their speech bubbles have weird polygon shapes).

What if... the entire series IS a play. IJS.

Thank you for the update 😊

Dex-chan lover
Talk about unnecessary drama. Like what, you don't care? Then why were you being upset about choosing either one of them in the first place?

Even if this drama is a fake out and its part of their movie or whatever, it's still shit.

guys i just realized something, if you go to chapter 123 you can see the movie name was “The Actress And The Stagehand”,well this might be part of the movie..........,i hope so

Dex-chan lover
As long as this doesn't end up on sad panda with a ntr tag, it's a bit bland but cute story 😏

Dex-chan lover
@notos yes you are right, but it's unnecessary to be so dramatic with hugging and tears when they haven't even talked about it in the first place.

@Heroxq yes that was the title of the stageplay they did previously that gained attention on the internet. I hope that this is just a re-creation of it and not this shitty unnecessary drama.

Users who are viewing this thread