Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - Epilogue: Love

Dex-chan lover
Still a bothers me all the "we had to put our relationship on hold until I caught up to you" when they even live in the same city so we don't even know how much time they spent apart since the last chapter in college. But all these extras and the anime reminded me how much I still like this story.
Thanks for all the work on these!
the same problem with other axed series and my kind-of solution: put yourself in that circumstances to understand why (in relationship and have ambition). If you can do both then good for you, if not then that's your answer

Dex-chan lover
This translation seems better than the other epilogue translation we got. I'd forgotten most of it, but it's good to get a reminder. I was surprised this series got an anime, but am not excited because they picked the woman with (almost) no range, Hayami Saori to be the female MC.

That ruins the entire premise of the story because Hayami has only like 2 voices, and she almost always sounds the same. She's basically a character actor, but in Seiyuu form, and the only time she ever sounded different in a major Anime is when she played the Student Council President in Demon School Iruma.

They also strangely picked her to be the tiger in Red Cat Ramen, which is one of the issues the Anime has that makes it worse than the manga, the other being the poor pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread