Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - First Steps

Lmao this ending dropped the rating below a 9, I didn't think it was quite so disappointing

d0v

Everyone complaining the ending was too sudden, the author did you a favor letting you keep pretending they'd work out by stopping it here. How many famous actors do you know married to normal people?

Contributor
I mean, this is exactly the type of ending I was expecting from this manga mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Had a feeling this was coming to an end, but this was pretty sudden. Not surprised as it felt like author didn't know where to go with this.

Wow it really ended. Was a pretty wholesome manga. The autor didn't know how to take things from here on so this isn't so bad

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you folks wanted. This has always been a story of two dumb kids being goofballs in love.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you folks wanted. This has always been a story of two dumb kids being goofballs in love.

It had a good run. Shame the last arc had to be that manufactured drama nonsense, but it looks like even the mangaka finally realized how silly that all was in the end.

Contributor
The last time I got this much whiplash from an ending was Mass Effect 3.

Users who are viewing this thread