Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 131 - Love

Dex-chan lover
This was so nice, everything i wanted in reading romcoms.

No heavy dramas or whatever just focused on the couple, such bittersweet feeling reading it all through, having thoughts that what if that couldve happened to me, meeting somebody that has the same wavelength as yours.

imagine being someone's only exception...

Dex-chan lover
I'll have the sugar with a helping of more sugar and a side of diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
SO FLUFFING CUTE!! Im actually not a huge fan of timeskips. But this is okay. I love this callback so much. They started fallin in love in stages, and then they both ends up in stages as well!! From pseudo harem, to pseudo marriage place when he proposed! Well then, after all of our shouting. They finally get married!!

Taking deep breath* LIGHT UP THE FIREWORKS! GET THAT BBQ OUT OF THE GRILL!! ROLL OVER YOUR HAPPINESS! CRY OUT YOUR HAPPINESS! CUZ TONIGHT! WE PUT ASIDE OUR DIFFERENCES! TONIGHT! WE ATTAIN WORLD PEACE! TONIGHT! WE CELEBRATE! TONIGHT! WE CHEERRRSS!!!
fXw0xb.gif

Thank you so much for translating this series to us Zolc, Blue cosmos, and of course! The Elusive Taco.

And thank you Saito Sensei!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I remember back when if you marked a series as completed in your reading list, you'd never get updates. And you'd miss extra chapters like these, unless you just never marked anything as completed.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this chapter has so few comments because it was released when comments were down. It can also be the reason why there is no my comment here yet. Welp, time to write some.
This series is somehow unique in a way that it goes without collecting any romcom cliches along the way. At the very least, I didn't notice any (if there are - ping me). Obviously no "lucky pervert" moments at all (if I missed at least one - ping me). And oh my god, Nanakura's skirt length is normal. That's, like, super rare. Kitahama is neither everblushing unable to do or say anything doormat from shounen, nor a sultry hunk from shoujo. It's just a normal guy, fooling aroung most of the time, but serious and reliable whenever he is supposed to be. Nanakura is shy, insecure, scared of being rejected, but nevertheless making steps to become closer to the person she loves, culminating in her actually asking to go on a date with him. And the premise of the series - a harem of several imaginary personas - is what helps her in making those steps.
Chapters 66-67 are legendary. Simply that
But I guess my favourite is ch.29. The quintessence of what Nanakura Rin is. Not the type of girl I would fall in love with, probably. But dayum she is so precious. Seeing her happy makes me happy too.
Also, throughout first half of the series I couldn't determine whether Kitahama is being dense, or just playing along with her, all the way until their "first date". Actually, I still can't. This bastard is smooth as heck. I love his smile.
What else? Oh yeah, WOW wolf. WOW wolf!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly kind of confused about the end here, does this chapter imply that they stopped dating for the whole time or is it just them acting goofy again?

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly kind of confused about the end here, does this chapter imply that they stopped dating for the whole time or is it just them acting goofy again?
I can’t really tell, there’s no way they broke up right? Since like why would the do that, but also the whole catching up thing wouldn’t make sense otherwise

Dex-chan lover
I can’t really tell, there’s no way they broke up right? Since like why would the do that, but also the whole catching up thing wouldn’t make sense otherwise
Right? But since there is no way of actually knowing I am just sticking with my truth, and that is they were just being all goofy. Because honestly I don't really get why they would have to break up

I was so scared at first, like is she going to marry someone else? But instead we have a wholesome ending.
This manga was so refreshing. It still is, I'll probably reread it in the future.

Thank you for translating this extra chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread