Pseudo Harem

Good ending, their story continues but that's all that we needed to see about it, if they decide to make a sequel later it would be all right, but this works for me.

Sry but this ended on a lame note such a good series bad ending. Not that I'm upset that they stay together...just no time skip showing them working toward their goals and showing us brief glimpses of their struggles to become a couple in the entertainment business. Cop out is all have to say. Good series before the ending.

Every good story has to end somewhere, but I wish this one ended in 100 more chapters..
Still 10/10, hopefully there's a sequel!

This manga was amazing. I’m sad that it ended, but it isn’t going to affect how much I like this manga. Thanks to the author for making this manga, and thanks to the translator for translating this manga.
Also, @urban16 I completely agree with you.

Shame this ended so quickly. Hopefully the translators will go back and do the extra chapters that are in the volumes. In each volume there are from 2 to 5 extra chapters that haven't been translated yet.

Oh wow, that was kinda... Fast. I'm not gonna lie, the last chapters were uninteresting. I feel like the creator saw that he already has 120 chapters with only minor changes in the plot, so he rushed the last 10 chapters. Overall it started well and ended lame. Typical for a slice of life. 7/10: Was interesting after all.

Ahhh they’re literally the cutest!! (≧∀≦) I’m gonna miss it,, it ended so quicklyyy

Group Leader
As some mentionned it's a typical slice of life romance and we rarely get what's after they get together, and as in most case we do the end is just lame. Kinda like authors want to show us what's after but here I assume he didn't really know what he wanted to do. Ch 129 would have been a perfect ending tbh, still romcomish and we got the "harem" trope back so it had everything to make a proper end

I liked the ending, not every manga has to end with drama, sometimes you can just have a chill finish.

Users who are viewing this thread