Pseudo Harem

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I have such mixed emotions
I love everything about it, they are goofy and adorable
It will get you lots of giggles if you are into that fluffy romcom shit
but...
that last chapter was so fucking lame, I guess life goes on, but the drama building up, choosing between him or her career, I thought it would lead to some REAL conclusion, but god fucking damnit that was such a lame ending.
Would it be fair to give a bad review? Just for one bad chapter, even though it was the ending, that's why I'm having such mixed emotions
9.99/10

before you shit on the ending hers a reminder that this is the mangakas second published manga, and by ending it on a short notice they can work on other things, as well as leaving rooms for things like a sequel later in their career.

this manga is very wholesome would recommend and i think the ending was outweighed by the 120 chapters of fluff

@pjtronaut isn't that pretty ok for highschoolers? All that build up into entering the adult world and you hit it and you're like well.. huh. Ya ya they're uni students now, the difference isn't that big

This could've been about 10 chapters shorter if he had just said "I'll follow you no Matter how you decide" like he planned to do from the start. Or at least then we could've had 10 more chapters of the role-playing cuteness I fell in love with when it was starting out.

Pretty story overall. Kinda sad it's over. Hope to see more of the artist soon.

bnk

So, for those who don't know, there is an epilogue chapter in the serialized version in Gessan

its set 7 years after the ending. Rin is a famous actress and Eiji finally succeeded in working in a TV station. It ended with him proposing to Rin which she accepts

Dex-chan lover
The final chapter and true ending is in the published version btw. Don't miss it!

JQ9lB0e.jpg

Really good, knew to actually end it instead of pulling us along for another hundred chapters. I would seriously recommend this one if you like cute romantic stories.

Imagine being a mother fucker expecting another ending 💀💀 this is a conclusion that exceed far better than any other romance. If you expecting another else, ur just sad cuckolding shit to society.

Users who are viewing this thread