Pseudo Harem

@shubh68 I don't know where these trolls suddenly came from (Kissmanga, maybe) but the manga went from 9.21 to 9.07 in a single day.

Jesus, who hates love? Who the hell hates love? People have issues i tell you. Voting 1 on this pure ass gold of a love story.

Whoever these people are needs a hug. A smack in the head but then a hug

@redsox02 I bet its just the well known trolls that dont like the fact that a strightforward fluffy 4-page romance manga having better rating than other "masterpieces" that already have high rates. Its a shame that people can be that elitist, if a lot of people like something and think that it deserves a high rating, then there is no reason to ruin it. (I mean, bruh, even if you dont like this one, it definitely doesnt deserve a 1/10)

Man, she really needs to stop this or else she might get those split personalities or some shit. Well jokes aside, nice and fluffy story. Really liked it

Double-page supporter
30945v4.jpg

Those eyes just Say “oh god it’s her” and I love that look

I wanna see them get married and have kids and i want the mom to tell her kids how their dad was when he was younger then she starts role playing each of their younger counterpart then dad sees this and get embarasses and then mom acts as cool-chan to dad when the kids doesnt see them and they kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread