Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - Case 16 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
hmm I thought that the highschool cult leader would have been a more formidable foe. I expected his arc to be longer. I mean having a whole class of helpers is overpowered, and it seemed almost as though he might have been given help by another time-traveller.

Double-page supporter
Awww happy ending :)

hmm I thought that the highschool cult leader would have been a more formidable foe. I expected his arc to be longer. I mean having a whole class of helpers is overpowered, and it seemed almost as though he might have been given help by another time-traveller.
I think its because he caught him while he was still a high schooler and his very first mass manipulation, he probably would've been extremely difficult to beat as an adult with experience

Double-page supporter
Awww happy ending :)

I think its because he caught him while he was still a high schooler and his very first mass manipulation, he probably would've been extremely difficult to beat as an adult with experience
Also a much smaller roster. If he confronted him as an adult what would happen is that instead of a class of paranoid students, it would be an entire building full of brainwashed victims gunning for his life.

Dex-chan lover
Dam, really peak. I like the good endings he make by changing the past. If only the people are aware of him much more.

Dex-chan lover
I bet a future arc, maybe near the end game, he'll have to go against someone that's either another time traveler or has the help of one. It's been mentioned too many times that time travel by other parties may be possible for it to not happen.

The physical punishment part got me laughed. He just wanted to beat Kousaka that badly huh?

Thankfully Kyoko was given a new chance in life.

Users who are viewing this thread