Psycho x Past: Ryouki Satsujin Sennyuu Sousa - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Case 18 - Killer Intent

Dex-chan lover
No guns maybe since the girls shoulder gonna get wrecked but maybe just once or two shots, one for each shoulder :kek:, out rambo/predator the guy to get his respect :pepela:

Group Leader
So I'm guessing the "surprise plot twist" of this arc is the stereotypical island horror plot where the villagers are all actually crazed fanatics or cultists that murder visitors. The grandson's job is to go out and find potential female victims and get them to the island. Kusaba is an outsider that discovered the truth and had to escape into the wilds because the villagers want him dead.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a scene of him talking to and making fun of the last arc's villain in the present like the first arc. Why did he make a point of saying his real name out loud when the previous villain was being arrested if that wasn't gonna happen? I thought it would make a cool repeating trope after every arc

So I'm guessing the "surprise plot twist" of this arc is the stereotypical island horror plot where the villagers are all actually crazed fanatics or cultists that murder visitors. The grandson's job is to go out and find potential female victims and get them to the island. Kusaba is an outsider that discovered the truth and had to escape into the wilds because the villagers want him dead.
It is indeed suspicious that the senior brought those three girls into the island without informing them what the island really look like.

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed suspicious that the senior brought those three girls into the island without informing them what the island really look like.
Seems like a set up from a Kindaichi Case Files story..probably the senior wanted all 3 dead because of something they did...too bad this ISN'T Case Files

Seems like a set up from a Kindaichi Case Files story..probably the senior wanted all 3 dead because of something they did...too bad this ISN'T Case Files
So true lol. But they should be fine since we have Godai here.

That would be quite the interesting plot twist, just like the killer nurse case.

Users who are viewing this thread