Psyren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Urban Legend

Member
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
164
lol I'm re-reading and I'm just cackling on how the person on the other side of the phone line called out our main character like that with his 'violent impulses' HAHAHA idky i thought that was so funny
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
3,672
Mannn such a good series.
Hate that it got cancelled.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,593
With the news that this is getting an anime after 20 years... decided to give a reread... another one XD.

If you are here for the first time, let me say... you are in for a ride, this story is awesome.

But if you allow me, let me prepare you for something. I won't spoil the story directly, but I think is good manner to say this... this story unfortunately had an abrupt end, dont remember the why, but it is clear the last stretch of the story was rushed, but even then the series still is worth a read.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Messages
870
First time through. Seems a little generic but ill give it a shot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top