Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Supporter
Huh, I thought marshmallows ment you hated them in Japan. In anycase sad to see this end, happy yall scanlated it!

Looking forward to seeing what yall and the author dose next!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation ☺️
Now yet another series fulfilled♥️

We never get to see the girls grow up and can no longer hide their boobs, Sakurai probably would grow the biggest😔

Dex-chan lover
For the finish, Hajime got a heart ahoge :hearts:.
EIomrWj.png

Dex-chan lover
So the author is saying that it will continue... while also saying the story has ended... while also saying we will see them again?...
SO WHAT IS IT!? :qq:
Also thanks for the translations up til' now.
Feels more like a hiatus than an ending to me. Even said "the story will come to a close for now." Might be that the author may make a sequel at some point, but probably wants to work on something else for a bit (and at least has a seemingly good track record for actually completing their works, whether or not they're fully TL'd.) before hopping over to this one once more perhaps.

Group Leader
It's such a shame that this ended, it was such a blast to read!
I hope it comes back in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
ty for all the translating work you've done for this! It was lovely to get to see the ending of this. It does feel like the author got most of the possible stories and situations out for a gag manga, so the ending being here feels fair.

Dex-chan lover
Haha imagine if this manga somehow with some miracle got resurrected and continue with juniors who're girls lol
(I'm delusional)

Users who are viewing this thread