Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - A Fictional Popular Valentine

Double-page supporter
It is great. Sure the ending are disappointing but it's still are a great series. I was expecting the truth would be revealed and the MC to ended up with norikami though, the development between them is good. Hope there's a continuation of this. 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Ah, one of those total non-endings. At least it didn't end on a cliff-hanger, but it still feels annoying to not even have the ending acknowledged at all.
Hell, it'd be pretty easy to make an ending for this; set it in the future on the date when everyone reveals they were a girl except MC, or show it even further in the future and show MC's relationship with everyone now (maybe it's a school reunion?), and who he shacked up with.

Anyway, cute idea that didn't get to live up to it's potential out of ten.

Quick extra note: The extra chapter seems to imply, maybe, that there will be more?

Dex-chan lover
P.2: "I'm so overly frustrated!"

I'm guessing that said 悔しすぎる!, which translates to "That's so frustrating!"

P.6: Flat relationship?

And fuck. This gets two volumes but R15+ Ja Dame Desu Ka? gets 70 fucking chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The classmates consoling Nakano with chocolate and a bit of roleplay is both hilarious and heartwarming. These girls are true bros.

Dex-chan lover
Even if we never got a cute resolution, at least we didn’t have to see any girls with a broken heart or some scene like that.

Dex-chan lover
P.2: "I'm so overly frustrated!"

I'm guessing that said 悔しすぎる!, which translates to "That's so frustrating!"

P.6: Flat relationship?

And fuck. This gets two volumes but R15+ Ja Dame Desu Ka? gets 70 fucking chapters.
Nope it's もう悔しくて悔しくてえええ. I wasn't really sure how to translate it.

Yup, フラットな関係 Flat-like relationship.

Dex-chan lover
So that's how it ends, huh? No reveal is kinda disappointing, but I do like how the mangaka stuck to the feel-good fun of their work until the very end.

Thanks to the translator for bringing closure. It's been swell to see everything through with like-minded readers.

Dex-chan lover
Nope it's もう悔しくて悔しくてえええ. I wasn't really sure how to translate it.
That's fair.
Yup, フラットな関係 Flat-like relationship.
I see the issue here. He's talking about an equal relationship. Japan is a heirarchical society, so there's an emphasis on politeness, status, age, etc. He means that's all being set aside, and they're communicating as true peers.

Users who are viewing this thread