Pujo to Yajuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Honest People

Thank you for the update, but yikes, she’s 17 and he’s 29?

This might be a drop. 😬

For him to be 29 is very much wrong when she's only 17, I don't think it would let me enjoy this yikes 😭

Yeah even his friend is saying no. If they don't resolve the issue I'mma drop it as well

Aggregator gang
I'm really curious what will happen next especially with that age gap. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't sign up for this 12 years gap.
Sigh...
And now I want more.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
It’s bad she’s only a high schooler, but aside from that can’t really say I mind the gap.

Ahhhhh thank you so much for picking this up!!! I was sad since I figured it was dropped but thank you for releasing this chapter!!!

Listen to your friend Kuga, gotta end it now or it's gonna blow up in your face...and she's only 17 while he's 29 which is a no no for me.

this is so cute! Even if the age difference is giant, i can't help but just get absorbed in the cuteness

Contributor
Would your reactions be different if she was 18 and graduated and he was 30?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect such a large age gap, I thought he would of been under 25

nah nah this is inappropriate...why did the author make her a hs student???? For what purpose. sigh, oh well they'll wait 1 year to be together, then overcome more bs with the media finding out they met when she was underage....A college student would have been perfect if she wanted the age gap. This is just pure jail bait bs.

Double-page supporter
For all of you who are blabbing about the age gap... It's seriously not that bad. And he's being respectful of it, so I don't see the problem. Heck, the age gap between my grandparents was, I kid you not, 15 years, and while controversy happened, my grandfather made my grandmother happy during her tragically short life (she died at 46 due to a congenital heart problem, but she was such a trooper she had four daughters).

Users who are viewing this thread