Pujo to Yajuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Honest People

I wish the author would have made the ages more appropriate. Why did the FL have to be in high school? This manga is interesting enough without that added drama.

It's not about the size of the gap, it's that she's friggin' 17! If she was 24 and he was 36 it wouldn't be an issue. She's a fucking kid for crying out loud. And it'd still be an issue if she was 18, legal doesn't mean she's still not a kid compared to him in life experience.

Thank you for picking this up again!
I’m looking forward to what happens just hoping they don’t rush it

Double-page supporter
thanks for the tl <3

the age gap thing still makes me feel icky but i like how at least this manga takes it seriously and makes it an actual issue instead of just "adult man x cute JK such taboo uwu perfect fairytale relationship~"

Double-page supporter
Yeah cutting ties or at least fanzoning her would be the sensible way, but unfortunately it's a shoujo so the author certainly won't let it be...

To bad it was quite wholesome and nicely fluffy until the author shoehorned an age gap drama in it.

12 years is a BIG age gap for a teenager. And for 29, half your age + 7 years = 21.5. I don't know how I feel about this yet. I do like that both characters are distressed by the age gap and they're thinking about it seriously so far instead of just hand waving the issue. But we'll see how next chapter goes.

Also, her older sister continues to be a terrible influence!

Thank you for picking this up. At the very least it's nice that they're aware of the agegap. Excited to see where they take it.

Group Leader
thank you for picking this up!!!!! ;w; please keep it up and reach out to me if u need a little help~ im experienced!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@ElBichoRaro I agree, it's pretty obvious this relationship is based more on he likes her because she's the only girl that's been supporting her rather than just because he wants to bang her. There are bits of kinda lust here and there which are....eh, but he's hardly manipulating/exploiting her so I don't really see the issue tbh

I totally agree with you. It will be more acceptable for them if she is in her 20's. I do not mind large age gap as long as it is a healthy relationship. In this manga, the girl is also so childish inside. She hasn't been mature enough to handle their relationship.

@magusix It's not about the size of the gap, it's that she's friggin' 17! If she was 24 and he was 36 it wouldn't be an issue. She's a fucking kid for crying out loud. And it'd still be an issue if she was 18, legal doesn't mean she's still not a kid compared to him in life experience.

Dex-chan lover
WHY couldn't they have made her in college?! It would have been so much better...

same, it's about her being underage, rather than the age gap. I mean, I'm reading another one with a two decade age gap and it's wholesome af, not creepy at all

Users who are viewing this thread