Pulseless Girlfriend - Ch. 11

This is becoming really strange....
There an immortal yandere girlfriend, then a bad yandere witch, then a lot of death, and a good (probably yandere) witch, and probably a mass resurrection and what after ? Vampire ? Werewolf ? Magical girl ? Alien ?

I just hope they don't go wrong....

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long I have no idea what's going on...I don't remember anyone except for the brunette and the MC

Dex-chan lover
I could have "read" the raw and it would have been the same
No idea what's going on...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at one point I could keep up with this. Maybe like, 10 chapters ago. I suddenly saw an update and was like “oh shit yeah! Finally”. I didn’t know I’d be thrown into a hurricane of story writing. Definitely can’t keep up with this now.

What the actual fuck is going on.
It was obvious from the first chapter this was random, but this is just getting ridiculous.

We are reaching Chainsaw Man levels of mass murder.

Also so many people saying they are confused or don't remember.... am I the only who goes back a couple chapters whenever there's a long hiatus to refresh things?

You had a time reversing yandere, and somehow you made her boring. I'm not even sure how thats possible.

Contributor
I can't follow what's going on in this chapter mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Now imagine if we didn't have to reread the whole bloody thing every few months to even have a chance to comprehend whatever the fuck this is turning into.

Users who are viewing this thread