Pulseless Girlfriend - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone else noticed that since a little while ago you can't go into comments without the term BETA being used?

I mean all of a sudden the term got popular and like "filler" and other such words its usually absolute bullshit in the context. I mean ive seen it when the MC didn't violently rape someone. The whole BETA/ALPHA logic itself is pretty silly to begin with but the fact that its been picked up is just ridiculous. If your basing your life view on such things your probably going to be in for a rough time. Just like people who think money and "success" will make them happy.

Power Uploader
From Page 3, she apparently has a pulse... I feel lied to by the manga title :p

Mzu

This guy need to contact Elon and book a ticket to mars as quickly as he can

Dex-chan lover
"Listen, and understand. That yandere is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are hers and hers alone!"

Fed-Kun's army
Is the title a Japanese pun? cause according to this she has a pulse

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or do I smell yandere?~~~~
this might turn deadly...

Dex-chan lover
An attractive girl likes me!? Let's see, what is the modern shitty trope for Japanese protagonists in this scenario... RUN AWAY, MUST NOT SEX EVER! 😡

Dex-chan lover
It's already too late for him. He hasn't even stuck his dick in and the crazy has already latched on.
Just put a ring on it, buy a pallet of antacids and be observant. And tell all other women that you're a leper.

Also, there is an added benefit, possibly:
She's a virgin every time. Literally. If her body heals itself it should heal back every time.

Users who are viewing this thread