Pumpkin Night - Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
Appreciate the updates but damn if I don’t know what’s going on in this series anymore. How did Dommy Mommy get captured?? One chapter she’s leaning over a railing admiring the view next she’s tied up like the next release in my favorite BDSM series.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the updates but damn if I don’t know what’s going on in this series anymore. How did Dommy Mommy get captured?? One chapter she’s leaning over a railing admiring the view next she’s tied up like the next release in my favorite BDSM series.
uh I believe it was at the end of the asylum part as naoko and co were leaving those bozos came in and took over or something

So, Kachuya is back to being an useless crybaby that just prays as everyone fights? couldn't he like solo the big baby alone just some chapters ago, why is he the maiden in danger again all of a sudden? sorry if i missed something

So, Kachuya is back to being an useless crybaby that just prays as everyone fights? couldn't he like solo the big baby alone just some chapters ago, why is he the maiden in danger again all of a sudden? sorry if i missed something
He'll soon get back in from being a whiny loser

Hi Obese_Piglet, thanks so much for the scans!! I had a question tho, how many raws are out rn, i heard there was like 115 and more but they are still not translated.

Users who are viewing this thread