Pumpkin Night - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
That face rip was amazing.

What are all the other series in the poll? I only recognize the Freak Island characters.

she just kicked a dudes face clean off and you think you have the advantage with numbers? lol.

Dex-chan lover
the first this these people think after seeing her slice off someones face is catch her? Interesting

Dex-chan lover
was that evil avengers thing a real thing? or just another meme

thats the cool thing about Pumpkin Night i guess, im always wondering whats true and whats fiction

@LLENN it is a real crossover manga from japan featured all of masaya hokazono’s works including freak island and pumpkin night

@Gamma2015 like you be surprised a lot horny guys want to bang her like kazuya and the doctor. Japanese fans also want to bang mari from freak island

Dex-chan lover
This just shows that Naoko has never killed anyone who didn't deserve it. Amazon deliveryman? Probably a pedophile. Cops? Possibly complicit in the mayor's corruption. Doctors and nurses? Malpractice galore. Teacher? Likely abused students in the name of "discipline". Cab driver? Willing to break traffic laws and thus cares nothing for the safety of other motorists.

Dex-chan lover
Is chillock still doing that really annoying troll scanlation bullshit or have they become normal?

Oh shit. It like that.
x8.png

P.S. who was new scary. Wolf spike, white mask boy and alien mask. I never heard them

Fed-Kun's army
@Piratehat its not just a spiky dog, its the two dogs from Inugami!! Same author, not horror despite the tags. Its one of my favorite stories!!! Highly recomended by me!

I wonder when Chillock will translate that crossover and continue translatinf Offall/Freak Island.
Also... Where are that clam-head and the bald man from?

Users who are viewing this thread