Pumpkin Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me when you find the answer. And I am fine with it being like dead tube. As long as the revenge isn't drageed out it can keep on going with new stuff popping out rather than old stuff being stretched.
I got to the next chapter and it seems people start adopting her mask to get revenge on others. she is focusing on getting her revenge slowly instead of just getting it...also we find out her whole school was in on the prank that burned her face off...so I see why she just kills everyone they basically all deserve death...but she wants the main ones to suffer slowly and die painfully.

Dead tube is legit a rotting corpse that just needs to be left alone already cause it's always the same thing. Rape then murder and then finding out someone wants to continue dead tube. And that's it..I just wanna see if my theory of the MC having a split personality is real or not.

I got to the next chapter and it seems people start adopting her mask to get revenge on others. she is focusing on getting her revenge slowly instead of just getting it...also we find out her whole school was in on the prank that burned her face off...so I see why she just kills everyone they basically all deserve death...but she wants the main ones to suffer slowly and die painfully.

Dead tube is legit a rotting corpse that just needs to be left alone already cause it's always the same thing. Rape then murder and then finding out someone wants to continue dead tube. And that's it..I just wanna see if my theory of the MC having a split personality is real or not.
I see. Thanks for that. Then I'll continue. Seems interesting enough.

Lol maybe. I too am reading to find out how it ends. I don't really find it boring though since it's always something new rather than dragging things out like tomodachi game is doing

Users who are viewing this thread