Pumpkin Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
who cares about incongruities, as long as she is alive they could say a dragon wake her up lmao.

Thanks for the chapters bro, i know it gets a lot of hate for sensible people, but as long as you, me and a lot more of people see this as what it is, a joke, then all fineeee.

It may be a whack translation, but this is the good kind of whack. Honestly if there was a proper translation, I'd still love this one equally.

Did y'all recruit rapeman or something? I'm worried 'cause feel like that whole ordeal is gonna happen again and I don't feel like looking for an alternative website

#FreeRapeman

He needs to come back, if this guy is okay...that guy is fine too. And he is a pretty good translator as well.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how dumb this was. Thanks I guess, I hope they kill each other

Double-page supporter
I don't give a shit whether this "shitposting" is a joke or not. Allowing it any sort of validity is legitimizing bigotry, hatred, malice, and everything else that comes with ALM, anit-trans rhetoric, anti-semitism, racism, bootlicking, and every other shit take and stupid fucking opinion that has been paraded around these "credit" pages. How this is even remotely allowed on any decent site, I don't have a clue. Enjoy your shitposting while you can, I hope you cowards take this awful scanlation down just as quickly as you came crawling back. No manga is worth having to see your cowardly, edgelord bullshit. Also well done, hooray! You've triggered me! You did it! You owned the lib! Congrats! Three cheers! Fuck off.

@evergreen_oak
OH NO! Someone on the internet upset you and delicate view of of the world, you basement dweller. YOU are just as bad as anyone else here for thinking that everybody needs to conform to YOUR view of things. So all I can say is this, Why so srs?

And yes I am _insert_random_bullshit_made_up_words_here_ and whatever else YOU think, Because I don't care about your opinion nor your little feelings. :]

Edit:
@evergreen_oak
Did I not already tell you, your opinion means NOTHING. You're a nobody to me, IDC what you think. I'm not reading that wall of text, You're a basement dweller, who's offended by people speaking their mind. Have fun with that thought you, sped.

Double-page supporter
"Upset me and my delicate view of the world" LMAO yeah, sure. Because thinking everyone ought to have the same basic rights and not be the target of hateful discrimination is a "delicate view of the world". You can fuck right off with your tagalong wingnut horseshit, this is the last time I'll be responding to you. @SinScholar , If you're going to take up oxygen on this planet, at least fill your head with better thoughts. And yes, people do need to conform to my view. Because my view is that all people should be free of bigotry and hate. That is the future. Your toxicity and hate has an expiration date, and it's rapidly approaching. But go ahead, throw some more of that alt-right snowflake shit at me, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next! It's always the same with you guys - deflect, dodge, distract, disrupt. You don't have actual opinions, you just love acting high and mighty because it gives you that sense of superiority you crave. I expect your next reply to be even more biting - don't you go and disappoint me, now! Bye bye 😉

Group Leader
fuck yeah, idc about any drama, i'm just glad this is so much easier to read, keep it up chillock, ur work on this manga fuckin kills me dude

Oh okay from what it seems the doc has NOT tried to fuck her yet, although if he does I have a feeling that might come into play as a reason naoko stops hanging with him/kill him

Contributor
We enter fantasy territory here, the mad scientist as an excuse to revive mc, but well, i liked this. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread