Pumpkin Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

I really do hope they have some kind of happy ending where they flee the law or some shit. Or at least put them in the same padded cell.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was easy.
Also is this really popular there in japan? I can't just imagine...

Anyway thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Toxin45 I guess I underestimate those japanese otakus, I mean go to a shop to eat and drink with gory-storys thematic around you...damn now I kinda curious

Dex-chan lover
@Toxin45 Sounds nice, just like mexico love to hang bodies in freeways and cut people, but you know, different circumstances lmao.
I would like to see some of those places some time for sure

Yo. Welcome back Chillock, we've been waiting for ya hoho😄
Seems like Naoko is amnesiac right now, she doesn't remember every single stuff that happened to her before( maybe except her being Pumpkin Night?)
Hope anyone can help her to regain her memories.

I am glad Japan didn't censor all gore...so many horror mangas had censorship all over the place. Glad Gussein doesn't do that...great artwork...story is totally fucked...but good artwork

Dex-chan lover
can someone remind me of some things...

is policewoman (i just cant remember her name, or i dont know if she even had a name) the one that acted as the Pumpkin Night for a while, still alive? i remember she was ran over with a van, but with this series you can never be too sure?

also, did we ever see how they buried Kirino? i cant find the chapter if we ever got to saw it. i remember that we just saw her buried and Kazuya besides the tomb, and then at the end of part 1 we saw her escape the burial

I hate them too, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte crap, the only good part is the seeds.

Users who are viewing this thread