Pumpkin Time - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I hate this girl, she just force her way one side asking everything. MC already helped you twice, but you asking more?

Love is not something people can help you with... We're talking about an emotion, not a homework. He likes you or he doesn't. You can't force him to love you. Stop with that helping shit, please

Aggregator gang
I forgot that was America 0.o do people even confess like that?? I don't know, I've never confessed before! Probably not

I kinda feel like she simplified her feeling rather quickly and though it puts a bad taste in my mouth I can't judge how someone else feels. Just like even with Itsuki's help only your efforts matter and his feelings on whether he likes you or not.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter in incredibly stupid in every way possible. Bitch is rejected multiple times and she still thinks she has a chance to the point of following him over-seas. The first thing she asks of someone in her new school is to be her match-maker ?? Wtf is she gonna do, shoot a cupid arrow at them ? And what's with the stupid Japanese confessions IN AMERICA ? And why wasn't it explained that the girl could talk Japanese/Korean ?

oh god, this means that if ristu has someone he likes, then the wish he made with itzuki at the start was probably that he wished he was a girl....

Users who are viewing this thread