Pumpkin Time - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
I can’t wait till the two of them hit it off * _ *

I was wondering about softball--I figured that if Itsuki couldn't play baseball she would play softball in school, but I guess not. Maybe it was too painful? Also pitching in softball is totally different

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope Maya doesn't go bitch mode on the MC, I'm getting bad vibes

welp when you try to keep her out of softball bc you dont want izuki and ritsu to spend time together/have ritsu look her way but he's ended up noticing her anyways in dodgeball/everytime they bump into each other anyways and probably will in the cross dressing contest and softball (not sure, looks like Maya injured so possibly a sub? after trying to prevent her from replaying welp)

If izuki does end up in softball, since softball pitching is different, I'm wondering if izuki will accidentally do a baseball pitch and that'll be the giveaway/hint to ritsu

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how Maya followed this boy to another country...

@toolep2 you mean it’s not normal for teens to easily transfer to a school from another country (outside of an exchange program), and live in said new country on their own. Plus they happen to speak the language fluently? 😂

(The sex change has already made this story very unrealistic. So I’ve just let everything involving maya slide but I know what you mean)

Group Leader
Your fast updates are quite HEAVENLY, thanks for all your hard work!!!

Meanwhile, I die yet again with this cliffhanger... guh

ooooo i hope she subs in for maya. also bruh i really don't think ritsu is leading maya on since he's already rejected her multiple times lmao. she's the one that keeps on trying even though she doesn't have a chance, so that's not his fault.

thank you for the updates!!!

@toolep2
There was once a twenty year old that pretended to be a paediatrician in an actual hospital for 11 months, and got away with it.

Following someone to another country is no big deal, especially if you have money and connections

Jet

Last highschool tourney? So wouldn't form battery with Maya even, let alone Ritsu. What the hell is going on? What kind of sports manga is that? Does mangaka plan to go into university years here? Waiting so long for the start of actual games and they weren't even shown. Getting ridiculous.

Double-page supporter
Thank for the translation!

Izuki is really cute

thank you for blessing us with yet another chapter 😍

I love izuki's friend QAQ she's so cute and supportive

@toolep2 SAME

@practicallyuseful
Following someone to another country is no big deal, especially if you have money and connections
But she's a young girl in high school :p and she did it all for a boy who won't even look at her. I dunno, seems a little excessive and even a little creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread