Pumpkin Time - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Ofc the doctors don't believe them. She was probably born as a biological girl and it's on records. What else could it be, they're doctors and you guys in the comments aren't. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

I'm guessing Ritsu's baseball wish had something to do with the magical transition of Itsuki?

Aggregator gang
Initially all babies are female, that's why men have nipples. Although i have not heard about a boy turning back to a girl, very weird. I'll just accept that is probably was psychological for her or something to think she was a boy or something, makes more sense. An well this is manwha so can't always logically reason with everything.. 😓

so this isn't a transgender situation, intersex situation, gender identity situation, but a situation where 'magic' suddenly changed the MC's gender? that's... well, i'll reserve judgement until i read more.

tbh it seems cruel to force someone who was raised as a boy/still feel like a boy to change identities. it's like they feel like they have no choice and are just living as a girl because it's how society wants them to be.

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading the chapter, it seems that just as some people said, he was born a boy, and was raised a boy, but his body suddenly turned into a girl's. If they had him check for his missing member it would've been clearer, but idk he might still have it for some reason or another lol.

Dex-chan lover
first genderbend period on your baseball finals match
thats fucking rough lmaoo

@Daigo-kun i dont think its that everybody is female at first its just that the first stages are always the same
anyway you really shouldnt think too much about it theres a reason why the story didnt go into great detail and explaining this type of stuff never turns out well

maybe it’s symbolism and she was really born a girl, but felt like her whole identity changed as she went through puberty and found out she isn’t the same as the other guys? that’s something i feel like the majority of girls go through, like i used to be super active and boyish when i was a kid but puberty kinda changed me and i’m not active anymore

Users who are viewing this thread