Pumpkin Time - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Super natural tag or sci fi

I guess there will be NTR well it will be the guy who gets stolen

okay so I'm thinking that Ritsu wished Istuki would become a girl, so she did.
Now the question is, does that make Ritsu gay?

@Shamala I-it doesn't??? But he was in love with a dude ;-; and still is... without knowing the dude's turned into a female... ;-; he ain't gey?

Jet

@Aurorastar holy hell, you are pretty genius to decipher it all so early in the series. While we got no idea what happened yet, this would explain literally everything! And yeah, he's totally gay then. Or..he's pansexual actually, coz he loved a guy, but didn't care for the gender and wanted to make him female just for convenience sake. But that's the only logical explanation to why Ritsu is so absurdly fixated on Itsuki, to the point that lets him decide the fate. My main regret is how author glosses over the gender bending theme, makin' it not the point in the series.

@Jet bruh i can't tell if the first part is satire or not, but yeah, i'm a heccin genius. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿). rocket science? pfft what is that.

jokes aside, yeah, agreed. But what can i say bruh. Most mangas take these things too lightly. -.- i'm just tired at this point. sigh

Honestly, the MC becoming a girl because of the wish of another person, while rejecting it themself seems kinda cruel. Its also a bit weird in these stories how they end up not just accepting their fate, but embracing it. So people say, well perhaps they themself did want to be a girl deep down, but that kind of makes the struggle in the beginning seem meaningless.

i am still a bit big confusion about the biology? that seems like a biologically crazy time and why was the doctor so chill about it??? things are not adding up? like gender is a constructed concept for sure but this seems like kinda a really big event that would require a very strong psychological and biological support system??? idk i feel like maybe im fixating on this but this whole gender sitch seems a little toooo glossed over by the author? it would have maybe made more sense if MC was a willing trans person?? like i would love to read stories about trans girls? otherwise this seems like a lot of trauma??????

Am I need to be concerned that gender bender barely phase me these days? Be it magical onsen, magical god, magical curse, magical drugs its all okay.

Fed-Kun's army
Bah. This is not what I was expecting, but I guess it's needed for awareness. So, a regular boy is forced to become transgender, and as a transgender myself, is not a fate I would wish on anyone. Seems like this manga is taking a tone grounded in Japanese realism.

Japan, while I love anime and manga, is NOT a safe place for real world LGBT. It's all thought of as things that "only happen in fiction", which is demoralizing and depressing for anyone who *is* LGBT in Japan.

*sigh*

im so confused as to how they identify biologically, like was mc born as a boy, but then forced to transition into a girl?? or are they intersex?? how are the doctor's so chill about it lol

Dex-chan lover
@dani1234 i don't think intersexuality manifests overnight, but maybe they were in denial before that, it's not really common knowledge after all, even doctors don't know evreything

Dex-chan lover
Is extra funny Because last chapter said that on the team they were the pitcher and ritsu was the catcher. Now that was reversed, ritsu is gonna be the 'pitcher' and mc the 'catcher'.

Users who are viewing this thread