Pumpkin Time - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
My god can these people just let MC girl finish a goddamn sentence. She is constantly being interrupted 😤 anyway thank you so much for the mass release!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for update, and releasing a bunch at a time. The pacing is frustrating

Thanks for the hard work translating this!

---

What a good cousin/friend though. She needs the screentime that Maya takes honestly.

Jet

We need lots of flashbacks to comprehend how he managed to fall for another guy as a little kid so ridiculously hard.

Thank you for the mass update. Some tides are coming in, we gotta prepare for the long haul. Izuki said she felt jealousy when Ritsu was trying to find someone else wonder how she'll make up her feelings now that she know it's her he's been looking for.

@Artega With Maya's Onii-chan and Ritsu's convo from a chapter back, onii-chan is saying that Ritsu is projecting his feelings for Itsuki onto Izuki (bc right now they don't know that they're the same person so for now they're two different people) which means Ritsu is only feeling attraction to Izuki bc she looks like his childhood friend, nothing more.

Also, it hasn't really been explained well why or what happened but Izuki was (Itsuki) assigned male at birth or at least living as one in her childhood with Ritsu hence why Ritsu says his first love is a guy.

@Jet Do we though?

He had a crush on his best friend. It's not really some huge thing we need to break down.

Same as literally every story of a M/F pair being childhood friends and one crushing on the other. Just so happens this one was a M/M situation. But at the core literally no difference.

Its clear Ritsu doesnt really connect with a lot of people even at the current time. The one person he did was Itsuki and now hes, unknowingly, doing it all again. Because of that special connection he's held on to the crush.

You gotta be kidding me, are you telling me she heard that wrong? what the actual fuck, at this point they are just making fun of the trope

Dex-chan lover
I continue to feel so bad about Ritsu, being lied to and manipulated by everyone around him.

Im going nuts here. How many chapters until they find out. Like I love this story but i need to know when to not get my hopes up

Dex-chan lover
surely those rumors will reach that crazy biitch maya and she'll make some ruckus

Users who are viewing this thread