Pumpkin Time - Ch. 48

Man I feel like I’m supposed to feel bad for Maya in some way but that’s some serious backstabbing manipulation she’s got on Izuku, I seriously can’t find any redeemable traits with her.

Thank you for the chapter!

That's definitely a selfish request, duhh. Because she knew that ritsu will like izuki even more if he learn the truth.
She so stubborn and creepy... she left her country just for a boy who reject her and do sort of thing to force her feeling on him, ughh. Get a life sis

I feel like she meant don't tell Okita BEFORE the match. She didn't specify to NEVER tell him. In this regard, I can agree with her. It'll affect his gameplay and his chances of getting scouted. I hope they don't spin this hospital thing into a pity party for Maya, though.

Maya is one of the worst rival tropes out there... girl, you confessed, he rejected you. Respect his decision and stop trying to control everyone so you can force your feelings on him. Personally I think Maya has no right to be offended about what Izuki is doing or how close she is to Ritsu. It was beyond inappropriate for her to ask for help to get with Ritsu from the very beginning. This ding-dong chased the guy who rejected her to another country for cryin' out loud! UGH

/rant

Maya isn't a likeable character. Everything she does is so manipulative. I think the readers are supposed to feel pity and sympathy for her, but we don't.

Pretty standard trans coming-out experience: the cis person gets upset, immediately centres their own feelings, and then tells the trans person to take it to their grave.

Dex-chan lover
@magicaldandruff I agree as what maya said is vague and it's up to izuki to depict what she said and also it seems like this is a fiesta of cliche's and what not. I would not be surprised if what you said about the "pity party" came true.

Maya is the worst at taking rejection aand somehow her family is just okay with her flying out to a new country for some guy?????? 🙃 and like why did izuki feel obligated to tell Maya???? Like fuck her. Has she done anything good to you?

Is everyone smoking crack? Why is Maya's (UNI student) brother just allowed to hangout with these highschool students and why is he not knocking some sense into the sis before she left America? Dude dont act holier than thou when you feeling shit for a 15-16 year old.

Aggregator gang
maya saying fuck off to literally the only person who likes her, lol

Double-page supporter
Ugh maya we all know its not for ritsu sake... since when have you been so concerned with ritsu careers lol 😒

the fuck maya? girl since when have you cared for ritsus mental health?? you literally followed him like a creepy ass stalker to japan and also ripped up a precious photo of him and his old bestfriend?? give it up girl god damn

ugh i just want the fluff to come already!! honestly with only that many chapters left i feel like there won't be that much satisfaction compared to the frustration that was built up

"This is my last request"

I expected this to happen sooner or later. I just hope we'll get more progress on Ristu and Izuki's relationship.

I do understand about not telling Ritsu before the match. But come on now, Maya is the last one to be giving out advice. Her actions up to this point have been purely selfish.

She flew across entire contienents to simp for a guy who had shown zero interest in her. She has taken his treasured belongings because she "feels" sad. She lies and manipulates people into getting what she wants.

However, I ain't about to let the main character or the others off the hook. Maya has been a pushy bitch for way too long because they allowed her to do that. Ritsu, her brother, Santa Claus himself should've snatched her by hair and told her off the moment she stepped into Japan. Also, MC is allowing this girl, who obviously has been looking out for only herself since day one, to push her around. No, there is blame to spare here.

Users who are viewing this thread