Pumpkin Time - Ch. 53

Thanks for the chapter, which tastes like low-quality milk white-colored water.

Man for a second I though we would not see your annoying face Maya yet here we are.........
You really are the epitome of sticking your nose where it doesnt belong. The dude rejected you for years honey the saying is 3rd times the charm not 1000+ times the charm

The bish is reallygetting on my nerves. Like can you please not appear on every freakin chapter?!

Seriously Maya, they've been friends for whatever, move on, let them at least be honest with each other instead of making everything worse. How can these girls never understand, even if you eliminate the opposition he still isn't going to like you if he didn't like you before because there are other fish in the sea.... Ritsu would date a guy before he would even be interested in Maya because she is just not what he is looking for, and what he is looking for apparently goes beyond gender based on his recent experiences.

Big thanks for continuing the translation, Hachirumi team!

My internal hemorrhaging at this dragged out confession continues xD At this point Ritsu is an idiot for not working it out and Izuki is an idiot for not just telling him and Maya is just a garbage human. But this sort of dragging out the story seems fairly common in manhwa from some others I’ve read... so I guess I’ll just keep suffering until it resolves xD

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if the MC doesn't stop being a pushover and tells the bitch to fuck off right now....

THIS MOTHERFUCKERR LEAVR HER TBE FUCK ALONEEE, maya. mind your own fucking business. this has nothing, literally NOTHING to do with you. im begging the author not to make izuki a punching bag for maya next chapter but knowing them im going to probably get pissed in the comments. (hopefully im wrong) poor ritsu, hes my favorite character in this :[ stop fucking dragging out the story author pleaaase. as always thank you for the chapters! <3

Group Leader
GIRL you FAILED ALREADY It's all your fault man and now you gon come back and be like "MAN WHAT U DO" when it was all YOU!?!?!?!? watch she's gonna totally guilt her like ooh he not do well cuz of you and mc is totally gonna believe her and UGHHFDKSFLAJ

dude im seriously only sticking around because i heard it's gonna end soon 💩
(but as an extra side note... that bro?!! sfx was just so On Point. I respect you guys :'DD )

24308345.jpg

can this bitch just disappear?? why is this such a common plotline in mangas its so fckn annoying

Users who are viewing this thread