Pumpkin Time - Ch. 55

Thanks for the chapter.

Classic "ending it on a cliffhanger". Shoulda expected it, but I'm still disappointed :(

If I recall correctly...

Forcy commented that it is revealed in 56? So hopefully we can all stop having a stroke waiting for her to say the damn thing.

I like this manga but it’s definitely the genderbender fan girl in me that makes me love it 🥰 keep up with the good work translator and give my love and appreciation to the author.

What a stupid way to end a chapter hahaha.. jk. But seriously, this better be the truth finally and I'm ready to send Maya back to her home in america ASAP, girl needs to learn how to mind her own business

Double-page supporter
This girl is getting in my nerves. Yeah Maya is to blame for all of this but Izuki don't need to push that far either. It's sad that a confession scene is about to unfold but it all got ruined by Izuki's irrational decisions in the previous chapters and here too. All I'm seeing is Ritsu being played by two of the most incompetent girls ever. At this point of time shouldn't Izuki learn by now that everything she does is all out of place like there's a time and place for everything and now she's gonna do it again, confess when Ritsu is already unstable and in the middle of a baseball match. Also why is she confessing out of all things, shouldn't she say that she is Itsuki first or at least clear up the misunderstanding about Itsuki. How is confessing gonna accomplish anything Izuki has done to Ritsu, isn't the root of the all this problem is misunderstanding about Itsuki and Izuki. Ahhhhhhh I'm losing my mind.

this is totally one of those scenarios where i just want to know how it ends long after i stop enjoying the story :(

why's everyone so messy, man

Users who are viewing this thread