Pumpkin Time - Ch. 56

I can’t keep up, my mind is focusing in on how he finally knows and the eventual conversation revealing everything but this whole development is hinting about going a very different direction (tho ik most likely just soft flirting will prob happen and they’ll actually sit down and talk honestly like this lol)

I'm surprised he didn't ask for proof, but I guess seeing that picture in her house was proof enough for him

Dex-chan lover
a normal person would have been mad as fuck
but a normal person would also have realised this on chapter 10 so oh boy

straight up giving this 1* cause the author feels the need to shit on american bro all the time for absolutely no fucking reason
is the author just racist? all the foreign characters are just straight not having a good time

echoing what everyone else has said this is anticlimactic as hell, but i'd expected the author to do some more pulling and not-reveal so this is at least better than that lol

Isn’t Itsuki a girl from the beginning? I mean she did said that she was RAISED as a boy... i just think that “genderswap” tag doesn’t match this lol

They were definitely male that turned into female.

It is however weirdly out of place and thrown to the side so much that you have to wonder why.

Group Leader
???????????
Ya know I've lowkey been hanging around here to find out what Magic got Itsuki turned into a girl (even if it was something as silly shoujo as I Wished Upon A Shooting Star - Ritsu) but if it turns out he was just a girl all this time........... raised as a boy............
whew where did my baseball bat go? hmm??

oh my god, it finally happened. I've been saving this bottle of whisky for a special occasion. Today is that day.

Dex-chan lover
I think some people missed the first few chapters. Genderswaps like these are normal plot line in some manga and even the lewd stuff.

They went to doctors and mystics to figure out why he changed into a girl. It's just the plot line of the story.

(What if we made a BL manga... But one of the Boys turned into a girl, and the other boy is looking for the boy him) I think there is another manga out there about a boy being turned girl cause of a mirror.

It is just a plot line, don't think to much on it.

I personally think that itsuki was just raised as a boy, like until puberty hit or something, itsuki “felt” like she really was a girl

She took all this time to tell him and then he was like "oh is you? ok" no questions were asked...

I feel like I wasted a lot of energy waiting for this big reveal, and instead I got a cliche "we cant go home" thing instead of any of the emotional closure I had been waiting for.

Dex-chan lover
they shouldve banged right then and there, in the hallway
"I'm Itsuki"
"Say less" *Ritsu starts stripping*

Users who are viewing this thread