Pumpkin Time - Ch. 7

Whoa double update! Just as I was finishing chapter 6! Thank you! And I agree, I wouldn't recognize my childhood friends whom I haven't seen for a very long time. Hopefully we get to see what Ritsu thinks! I'm sure he's shocked, and I don't think he'd quickly piece together that it was Itsuki.

How ritsu's so cold, i thought he was the one who made a deal with the devil to turn Fujiwara to a girl.

How difficult would it be to just call Izuki's parents or something similar and just get her number? They are childhood friends so their parents must know of each other as well. Things are always so unnecessarily convoluted in these stories.

thank you so much for the translation!! this is easily one of my fav stories now haha

Can't wait for all 65 chapters I really this this series and art is so good. Good thing the raws are locked or I wouldn't have read them all with no clue as to what was going on.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this does not end up with lots of misunderstanding. I really hate those kind of storytelling.

@GaikoTekina It does from what i saw from the raws, also if you havent noticed it yet, it can also be a bit slowly paced with a chapter not feeling enough. I still would like to see more of this tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates!
I really like this story but I wish the pacing was a little faster. It seems like we're making very little progress with each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
muaahahaha this angst, i can bathe in it, so good
MORE. BURN ME MORE SLOWLY. KILL ME SOFTLY

Users who are viewing this thread