Puniru wa Kawaii Slime - Ch. 51

Banned
Uncensored dick in a kid's manga of all things. Huh.
This isn't a kid's manga... It even explicitly mentioned that it's aimed at adults...

Either way, I fucking hate this manga now. I was so happy that Runru finally came to life, only for that shit to be used for worthless gags. She doesn't even have a special friendship with Puniru now! Wasn't Runru's whole deal how much Puniru loved it/her?!?

Fuck this manga, and fuck this author.

This isn't a kid's manga... It even explicitly mentioned that it's aimed at adults...

Either way, I fucking hate this manga now. I was so happy that Runru finally came to life, only for that shit to be used for worthless gags. She doesn't even have a special friendship with Puniru now! Wasn't Runru's whole deal how much Puniru loved it/her?!?

jesus christ dude, chill

Dex-chan lover

Wow wow man...chill dude chill

The whole ordeal of this manga is about jokes, and gag

Users who are viewing this thread