Pure Love - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Doesn't this still count as rape tho? Because she was clearly too intoxicated to think straight. He was perfectly fine, yes she went onto him first, but still... he should've stopped her or tried to sober her up...

@LonelyBye
Coming at you with old age and flashing back to my drunken party days.... I'd say no. This is not rape. She's still coherent, she simply seduced him while she was drunk. When you get drunk you CAN still make decisions. Had she been unconscious - I would call THAT rape. If she is unable to consent, that's rape. But here you have an adult, who has been drinking, yes - but she knew what she was doing. She may have bad judgement but alcohol can make everything perfectly logical, or even if illogical, give you enough balls to say, who cares right at this drunken moment. As for him, he did take her off him twice, I'll give him that. But if you expect a certain value/moral level from him - I gotta ask why? Some people are just no damn good. Not saying this is that situation but since some people are no damn good, they could be anyone. Any race, religion, age, sex etc. there are people who do things others wouldn't think they'd do. Not saying this our ML's situation - I think he is totally innocent. I mean the only thing he's guilty of is not living up to anyone's morals, but his own...

I am a female, if you are curious.

Steamy! I really like the ML's face lol. The panel where he closes his eyes after she starts kissing his chest is sooo sexy, I could literally hear him say "fuck it" internally and give in. Also, I agree with @tofuchan on the issue of consent here. She was drunk but she wouldn't do that to a guy she despised or was uncomfortable with, or even not attracted to. That was drunken seduction at its best. Thank you VHS for translating! Can't wait for more chapters ❤️

ive read this up to ch 41 but the censored version lmao... it wasnt even satisfying. thanks for picking this up ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Group Leader
@tofuchan Thanks for explaining! I've never been in a situation like that before so I wasn't too sure how inhibited she was.

goddamn that was kinda hot. also i think the guy already caught a feeling for a while, bc how we saw the fl said 'why wont u look into my eyes when we were talking'. hes probably nervous...

@justbeaxx its called a false confession!

Users who are viewing this thread