Purely, Honestly, Immorally Love

Group Leader
Was never planning on continuing this. I re-translated it from Indonesian while cross-referencing the Japanese raws using machine translate. I only released chapter one to hopefully get others interested, since I translated it for myself anyway. @PastaBoi2 @dhanamerdeka

As to the people saying I should tag this with sexual violence, I was deliberating doing so when I initially released this, but I only had access to two chapters and was unable to discern the plot or how her rapey behavior would play out in the core story. I felt it would be unfair to the manga if I tagged it as such before seeing how the author treated it. At the very least I should have put a trigger warning at the beginning, but judging by nobody seeming to have read the first page, I don't think that would have helped. I'll go ahead and tag it now, as I probably should have done when I released it.

Ah I knew it she probably already slept with the old man from the first chapter...lmfao I'm not interested in such slutty girls sadly 1 😂

What's "lower house politician" from the description mean? Is that a slang term for one that's not very powerful? Corrupt?

Group Leader
@Servomoore Many countries have bicameral legislatures divided into "upper" and "lower" houses. In Japan's case, the National Diet is divided into the House of Representatives (lower) and the House of Councillors (upper). The two bodies have slightly different powers, and their members are elected somewhat differently.
United States Congress: Lower - House of Representatives, Upper - Senate
Parliament of the United Kingdom: Lower - House of Commons, Upper - House of Lords
(There are also other examples, and the specifics of how the systems work vary from place to place.)

Ejj6_KPXYAYeXW1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We need an editor to add up some teeth in their mouths, as the author doesnt knows what that means.

Users who are viewing this thread