Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 14 Ch. 27 - The Man Travelling With 100 Million Yen

Motherf*ckers like this Otoguchi do exist irl. Therefore, in any case, I urge each and every one of you who read my comment here to check the authenticity and relevance of the photos you may receive as an evidence to a claim. Otherwise, don't believe it at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Ever since I read Q.E.D. since like 10 years ago until now, there are always chapters that left me speechless and in fear of humanity, such as this one.
Also stressed me out of how many people out there are being imprisoned falsely

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of a dentist who was a witness for the prosecution, who lied to the jury and basically said bite marks were as good as finger prints (they aren't, the most you can say is that they're similar). Defendant Ray Krone ended up going to prison for 10 years, including two on death row, on just that evidence when NOTHING else from the case matched him (the jury was also filled with morons apparently). He wasn't released until DNA evidence cleared him. Yet in the very end, that dentist, Raymond Rawson who went on to become a senator, refused to admit he made a mistake and had no issues keeping an innocent man in jail to not tarnish his own reputation and to fulfill his own ambitions.

The American justice system is anything but at times. To Ray Krones credit, he now works for Witness to Innocence and works to abolish the death penalty as he almost was executed himself despite his innocence.

I tell you, though, as much as I love Forensic Files when they capture the criminal, there are some episodes that make me realize that there is a ton of corruption in our courts.

I'd do the same as the wife in that situation tbh, minus the money part. Like hell scum like that deserves any thing in that bag.

What a chapter. I'm speechless. Holy cow that's one hell of a commitment to get a revenge. I respect her. Touma not wanting Kana to find out the cruel truth is cute though.

What the... This case bring me the same speechless vibe as the "Pilgrimage" chapter in the original Q. E. D. It also involves Touma hide the real truth from Kana. It's kinda dark

Anyway thank you so much for the team who made us possible to read this 👍

This is a nice revenge story. In real life, people like that prosecutor don’t get their comeuppance.

Group Leader
Wow. Sometimes Katou Motohiro really outdo himself and this is one of those chapters. Also this chaper reminds me why I always prefered QED over Dedective Conan.

wow, that is one hell of a story, impressive work!

@ozanty yes, I definitely prefer this over Conan.. it is based on motive, alibi and profiling (kinda like Agatha Christie's works) unlike Conan which most of the time relies on physical evidence

@revzack
I remember that chapter, at first I was like, wow, that's dark and then melt because he covered it from Kana, just like this case.. He keeps the dark side from her, my ship sails so well

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck.

26 long years of suffering, all for the sake of revenge.

I'm kind of shocked she stayed sane enough to not just kill him.

Ok, this is one of a cool case. Not gonna lie about how I was mind blown by this case, although I already had a hunch of the end of the case. This is such a ride of a case, truly.

Users who are viewing this thread