Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 7 Ch. 14 - A Certain Showman

Dex-chan lover
reading this chapter feeIs Iike
tenor.gif

this is why I read this It's theory with a touch of humanity.

is there missing page between 70 and 71?
kind of suddenly start with "And.." at pg 71

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had the best ending of any Q.E.D. chapter yet, including the first series.

Also, "I beat up a bunch of dudes and accidentally a whole yakuza syndicate" is just so hilarious. Honestly, Kana could've done the same if she had been born in a different era :)

"Entertainer"? I suspect it's one of those difficult-to-translate Japanese terms.

This a good chapter since a while.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite good!!! I'm glad the yakuza isn't dead though, hes very interestinggg

Double-page supporter
What a life this triple-persona guy is living.

It's also very sad and tragic that ultimately, the Yakuza has been betrayed after putting his trust and unachievable dreams of becoming entertainer into the wrong person.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to see the Yakuza again in other chapters. He is quite cute and funny. Glad that he actually knows the truth

Fed-Kun's army
THIS ONE!!! WAS SO GOOD!!! WOW!!! i'm glad that yakuza guy didn't actually die aflkjdlkj that twist was so satisfying!!! lmao kana was ready to throw down and touma was looking at her like "DON'T"

thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
wow setsuna-mayo is right... other than Touma and Kana everyone has a bird name in their names

Mejiro = Japanese white eye
Taka = hawk
Hato = pigeon
Suzume = sparrow
Tsubame = swallow
Kamo = duck

Users who are viewing this thread