Q.E.D. iff - Vol. 8 Ch. 15 - Eyewitness By The Seaside

I was so sure Motou-kun would turn out to be the murderer somehow just because everything was from his POV...

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed that after all these chapters the author can still surprise me with his mysteries. He's really good.

From the moment Motou-kun started piecing together the look of the culprit, I felt something was wrong. I thought that he was fabricating a memory, and it turned out that he really was doing something like that.

Double-page supporter
Unfortunately this is a very real phenomenon. Eyewitness testimony is usually taken as god-tier in criminal cases, but it's actually been shown to be imperfect and severely unreliable, especially in stressful situations.

I know the woman was suspicious but I still thought I was mistaken. What a sad chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the falsely-accused guy sure acts cool for someone who was just, you know, falsely-accused. I'd have been a bit pissed at the witness guy at the very least.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how everybody see touma and mizuhara as couple. 'her boyfriend is amazing and stuff', yes, talking about kanna's touma hahha

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about how cool it is that the whole thing is in a first person perspective until the grand reveal?

Users who are viewing this thread