Quadruple Courtship - Ch. 52

I'm so glad San Nan ended up winning her heart!! I definitely assumed she was going to end up with Yi Nan, and I love that I was wrong. Despite it being unexpected, it still feels completely earned. San Nan is an absolute sweetheart, and Yi Nan is such a good brother and friend. This story seemed so simple and silly at first, but it was actually so sweet. Thanks for translating!!

I'm so glad san nan was end game, I didnt expect it actually, which is good in my eyes.

wasn’t expecting that endgame but still liked it \o/ tysm for the translations all this time! 💕

I knew it san nan was the end game he gives the ml vibes TT it feels like the manhwa is rushed, I hope that this could get a sequel :"> and ty moonchild fansub for completing this series <33

Thank you for the updates and for all of your hard work! 💗💗💗

IM SCREAMING!!! I honestly was so upset because it seemed like she was gonna end up with Yi Nan and seeing San Nan being so supportive despite his broken heart made me sooooo upset...and then when she said she liked him back!!!! Thank you author for giving San Nan the happiness he deserves 😭😭 And thank you guys for uploading this comic! You did an awesome job ❤️❤️❤️

ngl I'm so shocked she ended up with san nan,,, I didn't pick the second ml this time everybody !!! I'm sad quadruple courtship is over but I'm going to celebrate this win for myself !!! ALSO NA FEI CARRIED THIS MANHWA AND IF I SEE ANY SLANDER ITS ON SIGHT

Thank you for translating this!
San Nan was my favorite, I'm so happy she ended up with him~

Users who are viewing this thread