Quarantine Forced Us to Boymode - Oneshot

Contributor
I like that they're all in totally different mindsets, as real people are on this topic. If we take their profiles at face value:
- Kid 1 appears to be transgender.
- Kid 2 appears to have some fetishes and is enjoying this all sexually ...Mom, you really need to take kid 2 aside and have a talk about safety with strangers from the internet, at the very least...
- Dad is open-minded and trying stuff (maybe because he learned his kids were into it, maybe of his own accord), but seems totally comfortable and open with who he is and what parts of his life are important to him (which may or may not include crossdressing).

(I realize I'm possibly taking this more seriously than this short gag thing deserves)

Dex-chan lover
This is the greatest tragedy brought by the virus.

Edit: @jak But the dad literally says he's only interested in women in his profile.

Banned
@Pokari

The first kid doesn't want to be trans, he just wants the outward appearance as female (note he said he's high school boy first)

The 2nd kid is just enjoying himself with online validation.

The dad just wants to be a crossdresser.

Nothing here is sexual. Just boys enjoying dress up and a mother watching from afar. Nothing more it seems.

Contributor
@smolbaka @AverageDudeWithAveragePenis

Also totally fair interpretations (and re: transgender in particular: Honestly, I'm having trouble keeping up with what we consider trans these days and may have overshot. Problem with starting to get old, I guess... ugh). One or two sentences with such minimal context only tell us so much. (I'd like to think I wouldn't make such cavalier assessments of real people in any of these directions, certainly)

My intended point was more to how their diversity of perspectives was interesting rather than the specifics of those perspectives, but I couldn't figure out how to say that without elaboration. (If I've upset anyone in the process, I apologize.)

(Edit: Although, @smolbaka, at the premise that nothing here is sexual—I remember being 15, and while I totally agree it's totally possible there's no sexual aspect to it whatsoever... it seems on the whole, rather unlikely. Crucially, I say this in a context of recognizing that being sexually curious at 15 is totally fine and not some great evil thing. Oh, and either way with that profile I would still feel his mom should have an extra aside talk with him about online predators, inasumuch as one can comment on another's parenting.)

Dex-chan lover
this is so me. except i dont have 5000+ followers on twitter or crossdress :(( if only my family allowed me reeeeeee

Fed-Kun's army
This is so wholesome and totally relatable in another way.

Thank you for the translation!

Banned
@Pokari

I agree with the last part of your first comment you posted. You're looking way into it man.

Just dudes being dudes here. If this was a real scenario, I wouldn't doubt there would be predators aiming for the 15 year to be trans.

Contributor
@smolbaka:

I was with you until the end of your post but... Is this some sort of baiting? A typo? "predators aiming for the 15 to be trans"? o_o;

There are some overzealous proponents of gender reassignment procedures, certainly (as we're humans and there's always those who go too far), and there are always lots of online predators, but the overlap between these groups is not to my knowledge substantial...

...Well, at this point getting off-topic from stuff relevant at all to the manga, so let's just leave it at that. If it wasn't a typo, I frankly can't imagine any direction this conversation might take that isn't a brawl. >_>;

Of course she found their account, they all included their names in their @

Users who are viewing this thread