Queen Bee - Ch. 154

Dex-chan lover
@copperhead Nah i think a the current state Mother is safe, she wants to change things and leave the landlord as fast as she can. You can see she already ignored rapist even when it was hard for her, she knows she needs to fight. We kinda know that the church mafia guy had someone watch over mother and they kinda gonna take care of the rapist. Not sure if the church guy is doing it on his own or if landlord told him to have an eye for the Mother.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti

my bet is hes gonna fall into dementia and its gonna be a power struggle between her brother, her sister in law and the baby half brother.

Dex-chan lover
@boag ye i think so, kinda want Dali to lose the fight and then she can see how "commoners" struggle with money. Im the most curious about this manga ending though the MC narration in chapter 86 and so, this manhwa is the story told by MC, is there a chance they ended up together in the future, then the way he talks about it seems like it isn't the case.

Dex-chan lover
All she's going to be raped then was my first thought until I remember the Landlord's lights are on so he probably called that thug preacher and told him about the would--be-rapists (which he'll use blackmail her into having sex with him again)

Power Uploader
@copperhead She's already popular on her own that she doesn't need to sleep with others lol. Otherwise she would've fucked Taesu before... Really the only reason she's there in the first place is to stay with Pyo, she could care less about school in general and about being a star as she mentioned to her hair dresser. Other than that, she's realized that she doesn't like other men touching her besides Pyo. Right now she's just becoming more softer with him instead of her bitchy attitude, just gotta see far that will go.

Aggregator gang
@Acera Yeah we've seen Dali's being only interested in Pyo so far and indeed it seems very highly she will stay with Pyo, and be nicer to him.
Pyo did great by the way, by showing he could have fun with other girls, then go back to her, she has opened up to him.
I was just saying, now that she awoke her sexuality and that loves it, there is a very tiny bit of chance of her trying other guys, but that's very very unlikely.

Power Uploader
@copperhead
I'd only see that if Pyo really fucked something up with her to push her to that degree. Other than, rape is the only other option to see her with another man.

Users who are viewing this thread